Source: AT&T Global Information Solutions
- The typical atm customer will spend 20-25% more than a non-atm customer in a c-store.
- The largest portion of regular atm users (40%) visit an average of ten times per month.
- Sixty percent of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49, use atms eight times per month, withdrawing an average of $55 each time.
- The typical atm user visits an atm an average of 7.4 times per month.
- The average amount of money withdrawn from an atm is $60.45, with $20 being the most common withdrawal.
- The most popular day for atm usage is Friday.
- Americans cite 24-hour access as the most beneficial feature of atm usage.
- Indoor through-the-wall and freestanding lobby atms are the most widely used type of machines, followed by drive-up atms.
- Half of all adult Americans use atms regularly, with younger Americans and those with high incomes using them most often.
Platinum ATM can put the power of an atm to work for you. Click here for details.
Company Overview | ATM Product Lines | Contact Us
Employment Openings | Distributor Area | Home
Copyright © 1998-2002 Platinum Financial. All rights reserved.
Platinum ATM, Retail Banking Solutions, and the Platinum ATM logo are service marks of Platinum Financial.